Thank you for choosing to stay with Lazy Acre Log Cabins. We appreciate your time to read our terms and conditions.
Your booking with Lazy Acre Log Cabins is subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined below. Before making a booking and paying a deposit it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions prior to booking your stay. We reserve the right to change all or part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated with any changes via this page on our website.
Terms and Conditions below are for bookings made directly via the Lazy Acre Log Cabins website ACN- 622 838 199.
Our COVID SAFE PLAN covers all aspects of our operation including social distancing, cleaning, staff management, guest procedures and mandatory contact tracing. The following protocols are in addition to and supersede our existing terms and conditions while COVID-19 restrictions apply. We have implemented the following additional protocols to provide you with peace of mind when planning your stay with us. These protocols are part of our COVID SAFE PLAN and are a mandatory condition of your booking with us.
COVID Occupancy Restrictions
If you have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have tested positive for the virus or if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever or tiredness) you should not be travelling and you will be refused entry and your booking treated as a ‘cancellation after arrival’.
COVID At Check In Requirement
To maintain social distancing, we ask guests to call ahead to schedule a check in time. While at reception you will need to wear a mask, use hand sanitiser before proceeding and maintain the required social distancing. All guests are required to register for a QR code check-in system. If a guest chooses not to provide their details, Lazy Acre has the right to refuse entry or service.
If required for contact tracing purposes, the information provided to us as part of our normal booking and registration process may be provided to the Department of Health and Human Services for up to 28 days after your stay.
COVID – Cancellations
For bookings affected by travel restrictions because of the COVID-19 pandemic you may change your dates without penalty and apply any monies already paid to the new booking.
Any changes of accommodation dates will be subject to availability. Any rate differences, minimum night stays or booking restrictions will apply.
Before booking we encourage all travellers to check our cancellation policies and take out travel insurance.
For guests who have booked through a third party (travel agent, online booking platform or any other third-party booking platforms), please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book any accommodation displayed on the website and Lazy Acre Log Cabins reserves the right to decline any booking unless proof of identification has been provided.
- All persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult for the duration of any stay at accommodation.
- To make changes to your booking, you must contact Lazy Acre Log Cabins directly on 0418 516 555 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations made via third party websites can only be changed by contacting the third partly directly, not Lazy Acre Log Cabins.
How to make your booking?
- Directly online www.lazyacre.com
- Email an enquiry through to email@example.com
- Call and speak to us on Mobile: 0488 516 555 or +613 5155 1323
Conditions of Occupancy
- Check in time is 1pm on the day of arrival.
- Check out time is by 9:30am on the day of departure.
- Noise to be restricted after 10.30 pm and before 8am.
- Guests are responsible for behaviour of visitors.
- Facilities are for Lazy Acre guests only.
Minimum Booking Periods
- Minimum booking periods apply in Mid Spring/Autumn and Peak Seasons and the July School holidays. Weekends in accommodation in the value season are a minimum of 2 nights.
- Long weekends out of school holidays are a minimum of 3 nights.
- Mid December to 10th January is a minimum of 7 nights.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Mid-Season is Feb – Dec excluding School & Public holidays
** Shoulder Season is special events, school holiday and long weekends
*** High Season from Dec 10th, Christmas, New Years, throughout January & Easter
Enquire about our discounts on bookings for 5 nights or more. Not applicable in peak season or school holidays.
Early and Late Check-Out
- Early check-ins / late check-outs are subject to availability within 24 hours of arrival / departure date and may incur extra charges.
- Lazy Acre Log Cabins reserves the right to charge an early departure fee in the event a guest departs earlier than the original departure date.
- Late checkouts are available upon request. Please contact Reception to check availability. Additional fees may be applied. A late check-out fee may apply if the property is not vacated prior to the set check-out time of the property.
- Arrival outside of the reception opening hours, Mon to Sun 9:30am to 5:30pm, please contact Lazy Acre Log Cabins to make arrangements for check–in.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cabins. Where evidence of smoking is detected, by way of smell or residue in the room, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- All properties are non-smoking, failure to comply will result in a minimum $200 fine.
- Guests may also be liable for the loss of owner’s income from any future bookings affected by their actions.
Pay on Arrival Policy
- Guests can choose to make a payment at the time of booking or pay upon arrival. A valid Credit Card is required at time of booking however the full payment isn’t required until check-in. The amount debited will be the amount shown on our booking page.
- Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card’s currency and the country in which your card was issued, your credit card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees which are in accordance with your arrangements with that credit card provider.
- Lazy Acre Log Cabins will require to process a pre-authorisation on this card in accordance to Lazy Acre Log Cabins policy and procedures. This pre-authorisation will be held until such time as settlement by the same card occurs and/or per the card holder’s financial institution policy.
- A bond of $500 may be requested prior to guest booking commencement. Refunded within 7 business days pending property condition at check out.
- Valid photo identification (ID) matching the name of the main guest within the reservation must be presented at time of check-in. This is required in order to verify your identify for Lazy Acre Log Cabins purposes and to protect the credit cardholder.
- A valid Australian driver’s license, Australian issues proof of age card or an international passport are all acceptable forms of photo identifications. This ID may be copied and securely stored as record that we have verified who you are and your authority to use your credit card as a combat to increasing credit card fraud. As per our privacy, any personal information collected will be securely stored.
Method of Payment
- We accept payments made by EFTPOS, MasterCard or Visa credit cards.
- We do not accept American Express or Diners cards.
- A surcharge of 1.5% applies when making any payments with Visa and MasterCard.
Maximum Room Occupancy
The maximum number of guests per cabin is clearly specified on our website and via our online agent sites. Failure to book appropriate cabin/bed numbers for your group may result in members of your party being turned away and/or penalty charges.
Third Party Bookings
Bookings made through a third-party website are subject to the site’s terms and conditions. Please be aware these may differ from ours.
Extra Person Policy
Cabins are sold on number of beds used basis, charges are applicable for additional guests. Guests will be automatically charged a fee if extra people are deemed to be staying without prior consent. Lazy Acre has strict maximum occupancy limits per cabin.
Child and Infant including Extra Person Policy
- All the cabin rates are based on two adults one bedroom. Persons aged over 2 years old will be charged extra person rates for each person.
- Infant 0-2 years inclusive, Child 3-17 years inclusive, Adult 18 years and above. A maximum of one child is to share existing bedding with adult(s) in the one room only. Additional bedding charges of $35 per person will apply per night where available.
- Each cabin on our website lets you know the maximum number of occupancy allowed per cabin, exceeding this number is strictly prohibited. Any extra person will be advised to leave. Due to law and fire safety regulations only, the maximum occupancy is allowed.
- No responsibility will be taken for children staying at or visiting the property.
- Children under the age of 10 years should not sleep on the top bed of a bunk.
- The parent, guardian, carer, and supervisor are responsible for the care conduct, behaviour and wellbeing of those children at all times, including acts and damage committed by children.
- We do not supply port-a-cot and highchairs. Please ensure you arrange your infant’s equipment prior to arrival.
Changes and Cancellations (excluding Peak Season Cancellations)
- Changes and cancellations are permitted up until 1pm AEST within 48 hours prior to arrival. For changes to, or cancellation of your booking, please contact Lazy Acre Log Cabins.
- Changes or cancellations notified less than 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged in full. No shows will also be charged in full.
- If notice of your cancellation is received and acknowledged, less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit is not refundable unless dates are fully rebooked.
- If a reservation is cancelled or altered within 10-30 days of arrival, your deposit is refunded, however a processing fee of $30 (inc. GST) will be incurred.
- Low Season – Cancellations inside 24 hours’ notice in relation to scheduled arrival dates are refundable, less a $30 (inc. GST) administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- In low season, your deposit may be transferred to another date in some circumstances, but not to another person.
- Mid Season – Cancellations providing more than 14 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are refundable, less a $30 (inc. GST) administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Reservations made through a booking agency will upon cancellation attract booking agencies administration fee in addition to Lazy Acre Log Cabin fees and charges.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
Peak Season and Public Holiday Cancellation
(Christmas, New Year, Easter and Public Holidays)
- For all bookings which fall in this tariff period full payments is require for confirmation.
- The total payment is non-refundable for any bookings cancelled that reflect a stay during peak periods. (Dec/Jan Public Holidays and Easter School Holidays).
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Fees: Cancellations will incur a $30 administration fee which applies to each cabin booked, whether part of a group or not, across all holiday periods.
- Cancellations notified more than 31 days prior to the arrival date, a full refund.
- Cancellations notified 31 days or less to the arrival date, No Refund of any deposit paid.
- Reservations made through a booking agency will upon cancellation attract booking agencies administration fee in addition to Lazy Acre Log Cabins fees and charges.
No Show Policy
Guest’s failure to arrive on the scheduled date of arrival, will be deemed as a “No Show” and their reservation will be cancelled in accordance with Lazy Acre Log Cabins cancellation policy no refunds will be made to the guest and all the payment will be charged.
Damages and Theft
If you or any member or invitee of your group causes damage to the cabins, removes cabin property, injures other guests or their property, or otherwise breaches any of these terms, we reserve the right to:
- Cancel your reservation with immediate effect and reserve the right to evict guest from the premises.
- Retain all sums paid by you and/or charge you the full amount of your reservation.
- Charge for any damage, loss of revenue, missing cabin property, handling fees.
- Refuse future reservations from you and/or refuse you entry or accommodation at the property.
- All damage to goods and property plus loss of trade by guests’ or visitors must be paid for.
We will not be liable for any refund in such circumstances.
No Party Policy
- Lazy Acre Log Cabins has a strict “NO PARTY POLICY” to ensure our guests can enjoy their time with us and not be inconvenienced through noise or actions of others. We reserve the right to request people who are making too much noise at any time of the day or night to leave. No refunds will be applicable.
- The cabin is not to be used as a gathering place for partying. The property must not be used for unlawful purposes and guests are requested to adhere to the rules ensuring every guest peaceful enjoyment of the location as any disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Managers reserve the right to evict guests staying who have caused or are causing damage or disruption to the cabin and its guests. If the occupany ends or is terminated, the guest must immediately vacate the premises.
- Police may be called to investigate complaints of excessive noise or anti-social behaviour.
Right of refusal
- Lazy Acre Log Cabins, reserve the right to refuse return guests who have caused damage or disruption to the cabin and its guests on a previous stay and/or guests who have been evicted from other accommodation providers for same reasons or unlawful behaviour. Also, underage guests will be denied access to the cabin unless accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian for the duration of their stay.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person
reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request
- May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over 18.
No pets are allowed on or about the property at any time.
No Crab Cooking Policy
- No Crab Cooking in cabins or onsite
- If evidence of stored crabs or crab nets are found in or outside the cabins then a cleaning fee of $500 will be charged.
Strong Odour Foods
All our cabins have cooking facilities and we ask guests to refrain from cooking strong odour foods in their cabins. This includes crabs and curried meals. These smells permeate into bed linen, curtains, and drapes and in some instances, rooms cannot be occupied for up to a week. Cleaning charges and loss of income will be charged to guests’ credit cards in these instances, if a cabin is left uninhabitable after check-out due to strong odour we reserve the right to charge the guest a cleaning fee.
What is supplied in the cabin?
Lazy Acre Log Cabins is a Self-Catered accommodation fully equipped with cooktop and oven, full sized fridge, microwave, crockery, cutlery, TV, reverse cycle air- conditioning, ceiling fan in the lounge room, separate toilet and shower, separate laundry with washing machine, sink and clothesline. Linen and bath towels are provided in the cabins.
A small complimentary starter pack is also provided in our cabins with tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwashing liquid, soap, tissue, and a spare toilet roll. Once these items are used, they are not replenished. You can purchase extra’s at reception or buy them in bulk at the local supermarket.
For all short and long stay guests’ cabins are not serviced daily. An extra cleaning and linen change can be arranged during your stay upon request and at additional service fee charged to guests credit card.
There is also a service fee charge of changing towels and linen per item.
We do not provide laundry services. All cabins are equipped with a washing machine, portable clothesline and an outside clothesline. There is a coin operated dryer for the guests on premises.
Cabins must left clean and tidy
The cabins must be left in a clean and tidy state with the kitchen cleaned and dishes put away before you vacate, and all rubbish removed in order to avoid additional charges. Any items in the cabin BROKEN, DAMAGED or left EXTREMELY DIRTY during a stay, guests will be charged the amount it costs to replace damaged item +$65 per hour cleaning fees to return the cabin to its original state. This includes stained bedding, towels, missing/damaged remotes, TV, lights & fixtures, stained furniture, iron burns on linen or carpets and food scraps on carpets. Excess cleaning or replacement of items removed from the cabin will be charged to the guest’s credit card or deducted from the guest’s bond or refundable deposit.
We are not required to provide a refund for a change of mind or unscheduled departure.
Please note that we cannot offer refunds in the case of poor weather. Lazy Acre will not be held responsible for external environmental conditions outside your control such as:
- rain during a weekend getaway at the beach
- colder weather than expected during summer
Our Right To Cancel
- We may cancel your reservation at anytime with immediate effect by giving you written notice via email if you do not pay us when you are required to do so. If we cancel your reservation where you are at fault, we reserve our legal rights in respect of your breach of contract.
- We may also cancel your reservation if an event outside of our control (including bushfires, flooding, and state of emergency) means that we are unable to make your cabin available to you. In such event we will contact you to let you know as soon as possible and if you have already paid for your cabin, we will refund your payment to you, or if you have not paid yet for your cabin, you will not have to make any payment to us.
We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances including loss of deposit, cancellation fees, medical expenses, and loss of any personal belongings during the stay. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure you have adequate travel insurance for your journey.
Thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Lazy Acre Log Cabins
DRIVE | STAY | PLAY
Do you have questions about our cabins or making a reservation?
Mobile: 0418 516 555
Phone: (03) 5155 1323
35 Roadknight Street,
Lakes Entrance VIC 3909
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm